As you are probably aware, many governments, universities, and businesses have restricted travel in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are still hopeful that the conference will go ahead as planned from Tuesday 1st September to Thursday 3rd September 2020. However, we will be reviewing the situation as it develops and will make any necessary adjustments in accordance with university and government recommendations.
In the mean time, we’d like to announce that we are extending the deadline for paper and panel submissions to the 7th April. We will notify you of decisions on submissions by the 30th April, at the latest, to facilitate your planning.
Additionally, we encourage you not to register until you have received a decision on your paper or panel submission and the situation is clearer in the UK and globally.
We will update this page as soon as we have any further information however, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]