Please see below a list of all current streams. Where available a call for papers and panels is available to download for each stream:
- Active Ageing and Social Innovation
- Critical Perspectives on Social Innovation
- Design Thinking & Beyond
- Digital and Technological Social Innovation
- Financing Social Impact
- Hybrid Models and Organizing
- Migrants’ economic, social, and political inclusion: what role for social innovation?
- Public Service Provision, Co-production and Co-creation
- Regional and Geographical Aspects of Social Innovation
- Reimagining social innovation through decolonisation
- Resilient Communities and Places: the Role of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Social and Purpose-Driven Innovation In Post-Communist Societies
- Social Impact Measurement: Challenges and Promising Pathways
- Social Innovation & Complexity
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Africa
- Social Innovation Education
- Social Innovation in Energy Transitions: Beyond Power Generation
- Social Innovation for Health and Wellbeing
- Sustainability and Social Innovation in a Time of Climate Emergency
- Theoretical & Methodological Futures for Social Innovation
- Towards a Multi-Level Social Innovation Measurement Framework
- Universities as Global Enabling Social Innovation Agents
- Open stream
Paper abstracts must be a maximum of 300 words, excluding references. They should articulate: the research questions or objectives being addressed; the conceptual or theoretical perspectives informing the work; where appropriate, the methodology utilised; and the contribution of the paper to knowledge in light of the conference theme.
A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted per presenter (joint papers to be presented by co-authors will also be considered). Paper abstracts should be submitted to [email protected]
On abstract submission please ensure you advise of the conference stream. Optional full paper submission for consideration in best paper awards is due no later than 31st July
Submit full papers to: [email protected]
Guidelines for full paper submissions:
- Papers must be written in English and should be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Papers should be between 5000 and 8000 words in length including tables, figures and references.
- Tables and figures should be incorporated into the paper. Each table and figure should be given a title.
- Please include an abstract and four to six key words.
To enable anonymity, the authors’ names should not appear. Instead, a cover page giving the title of the paper and full identifying information of the author(s) (name, address, telephone and e-mail address) should be included as a separate Word or PDF document.
Harvard is the preferred referencing style. Panel proposals must be a maximum 400 words, excluding references. They should include: the panel purpose and its relationship to the nominated conference stream; details of (minimum) three and (maximum) four papers and paper presenters to be included in the panel; and the expected contribution of the panel.
Panel proposals abstracts should be submitted to [email protected]
On panel proposal submission please ensure you advise of the conference stream. Enquiries about conference administration and technical issues related to submission should be directed to the conference administration team: [email protected]
- Abstract and panel proposals submission closes: 7th April 2020 (Extended due to COVID-19/ Coronavirus pandemic)
- Decision on submissions notification: 30th April 2020
- Full papers submitted for consideration in best paper awards due: 31st July 2020